Sunday, September 21, 2008

Facial hair, how awkward you are!


Having been away from internet and music blogs all summer I've been really out of the loop with new music from some of my favorite bands. After being horrendously let down by new material from the Faint, Franz Ferdinand, and Keane, I am pleased to say that I have been replaying the new Kaiser Chiefs with neigh a ruffled brow or a scrunched nose. The chorus is quite infectious.

Kaiser Chiefs - Never Miss A Beat


My only complaint is this:

Shame and ignominy! What is the world coming to? Why aren't protests being thrown? Petitions being signed? Nick Hodgson and facial hair just does not compute! Nick, darling, how could you?!?

Apparently, the Chiefs are paying us Californians a visit sometime in November. I'm not too sure of the date as of yet. I am far too depressed over Nick's new affinity with peach fuzz to care about a Kaiser Chiefs dance party at the Music Box just yet.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0