Friday, October 17, 2008

Everything's Just Wonderful

Upon being informed of the music celebrity themed Halloween party I'm apparently attending this year, I have decided to maybe go as Lily Allen. Pre-pink hair Lily Allen, though. Definitely.




I am really in love with that Topshop dress. I can't stop looking at it. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get my bangs to poof up like Lil' Lily's and I'll be set! Watch out karaoke machine, for I will belt out LDN and Everything's Just Wonderful with all the energy my little lungs can muster!

As Halloween approaches and I grow more and more indecisive, I will most likely be posting more Polyvores. Some others I'm working on are Alice Cullen, Lolita, Penny Lane, and Nancy Drew. Oh yeah, I have way too much fun making these!


Naive - Lilly Allen

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0