Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Amuck, amuck, amuck!




Come little children, I'll take thee away by Butterfly Interlude

I've gone and polyvore-d my costume from last year because it was so fun, flouncy, and flirty that I thought everyone should be able to enjoy it for themselves. My cape was handmade, though, to point up at the top like so. Based entirely off of the witch, Sarah Sanderson (played by Sarah Jessica Parker), from one of the best Halloween movies of all time, Hocus Pocus, mainly because if I were a mentally handicapped witch I would probably act most like her out of the three sisters. Sarah, the most whimsy and carefree of the three Sandersons, often dances around, lures children, and loves boys and spiders. She also has a gorgeous color palette for a wardrobe, thus one of the primary reasons I was drawn to it. Seriously, I would wear it every single day if society allowed. Fortunately for me, there are other alternatives for having a witch-inspired wardrobe.





Plus, there is always this option.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0