Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fuckloads of Diamonds


One of the many things that originally drew me to Lily Allen was her fearlessness in delivering blatant honesty. Listening to her album was like hearing all the thoughts a normal person keeps hidden from the world be delivered and packaged in cleverly disguised pop tunes.



See Lily look like a jaded little dollie in her new video for The Fear. Only she could get away with lyrics like these:
I want to be rich and I want lots of money
I don’t care about clever, I don’t care about funny
I want loads of clothes and fuckloads of diamonds
I heard people die while they are trying to find them

I’ll take my clothes off and it will be shameless
‘Cuz everyone knows that’s how you get famous

Speaking of hardcore bitches making sweet comebacks, this bitch in particular is fabulous. I am shamelessly enjoying the shit out of Circus thus far.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0