Friday, November 14, 2008

I like myself the way I am!


Penelope! by Butterfly Interlude
Forever 21 bow bobby pins, Fancy Pocket large button necklaces, Topshop coat, Forever 21 tile scarf, pig snout, random buttons, Miu Miu gloves, Sparkle&Fade strip tights, Loja Melissa shoes

In addition to being one of the cutest movies I've ever seen in my life, Penelope never fails to send my mind into a swirly vortex of colorful, whimsical outfits. The set design is pure eye candy, the story line is sweet enough to melt hearts without being over-the-top cheese, and James McAvoy is the hero. What more could a girl ask for in a movie?

I really enjoyed making these Polyvores. Granted I wouldn't wear these with a pig snout unless it was for Halloween, but I'm pretty sure that more than half of the human population would be completely clueless as to who I was dressed as. Oh well, cuteness does not make much money in the movie business it seems.



Debenhams sparkle beret, Topshop coat, Miss Selfridge crochet top, Hannah Zakari star necklace, Peacocks polka dot skirt, black opaque tights, Topshop bow gloves, Mary Janes


Oh gosh, just looking at this makes my heart swell. Inspired by a five second scene in which Penelope daydreams herself walking around Paris. I will more than likely be making more from this movie since practically every outfit of hers made me want to run to Anthropologie and find anything remotely similar. So cute!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0