Monday, October 1, 2007

Happy October!

To celebrate the advent of the month of cauldrons bubbling, witches cackling, and trouble brewing, I bid a fond farewell to the month of September* with this fine collection of audio candy! I bring thee a quaint collection of my September audio darlings for a month with which I associate the loss of summer and the languid freedom which it brings. In simple terms, it's a mix cd, with no official spiffy mix cd art as is the protocal for these things. Seeing as how I lost my photoshop in the great Swenson crash of '07, I cannot make pretty things until I'm ready to dish out beaucoup d'argent.




01. Paolo Nutini - Autumn
02. Rilo Kiley - Close Call
03. Trespassers William - Different Stars
04. The Beatles - Dont Bother Me
05. Trembling Blue Stars - The Coldest Sky
06. The Broadway Hush - Satellite
07. Beirut - Cliquot
08. Basia Bulat - Snakes and Ladders
09. Bjork - All Is Full of Love
10. Editors - The Racing Rats
11. Lost in the Tress - Time Taunts Me
12. The Zombies - Care of Cell 44
13. Editors - Spiders
14. Castanets - The Night is When You Cannot See
15. Basia Bulat - Birds of Paradise
16. Moi Caprice - Who Served Caviar in the Sky

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0