Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hey, little jay!

Little Jenny Humphrey is quickly becoming one of my fashion inspiration girl crushes.


Apparently, LJH just signed to the same modeling agency as Jessica Stam and Kate Moss and is now hoping to be the next spokesperson for Miu Miu. Cue Ally feeling self conscious about how little she has achieved in life because LJH is only fourteen. Yes, 14. Wow, what was I doing at fourteen? Obsessing over the faux-hawk sporting ska kid that walked by my biology class every day, wearing home-made 1920's inspired dresses to school, and snacking on way too many strawberry fruit bars. Actually, I'm pretty sure that my greatest achievement at fourteen was finishing all five seasons of Sailor Moon. This, doubled with the fact that she's sporting Tarina Tarantino, is why I'm adding Taylor Momsen to my neverending list of girl crushes.













By the way, the new Britney Spears song is severely chagrining. I think that by now I should accept the fact that the version I heard was not, in fact, a fake leak but the real thing.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0