Friday, July 22, 2005

Um, qui es vous?


Hot French boys make my heart go boom boom. My mind was thrown into such a frenzy last night while watching A Very Long Engagement that, as soon as the movie finished, I promptly logged onto imdb to find out everything I possibly could about Audrey Tautou's costar. Il s'appelle Gaspard Ulliel et il a volé mon coeur.


I will spend the next week obsessing over finding more information about this man -- of this I am certain!

Wow, focus! A Very Long Engagement, was, in fact, a very enjoyable movie. Very nostalgic and poignant, but aren't all war movies? The story follows Mathilde (Audrey Tautou), who goes on a very Amelie Poulain-esque search to find her fiance, who disappeared in the trenches of World War One. All in all, a very touching love story. Highly recommended!

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0